#098 - Powerful Not Perfect with Geeta Sidhu-Robb
Geeta Sidhu-Robb's perspective on success is a blend of gratitude, risk-taking, and seizing new opportunities.
She is a renowned entrepreneur and founder of Nosh Detox, with a wealth of experience in natural health and lifestyle solutions. Her journey to success, as she describes it, is a testament to taking massive risks and expressing gratitude when they pay off.
Her entrepreneurial ventures, coaching, and activism have not only earned her recognition and awards but have also shaped her perspective on success. She underscores the importance of philanthropy, dedicating a significant portion of her time to three different charities.
Geeta also candidly shares her feelings of excitement and fear in launching her global community for women-owned businesses, WCORP.
Our conversation focuses on:
- Geeta's Resilience: Overcoming her son’s illness and an abusive marriage to building global brands
- Geeta's Success Coaching for Global Professionals
- Dedicated Involvement in Multiple Charities
- Empowering Women Through Workplace Accommodations
- Creating a Menopause-Friendly Workplace Environment
- The Thrill of Creating Change Through Passion
- Empowering Women Entrepreneurs for Global Success
Mentioned in the show:
Geeta’s Coaching for women
WCORP (The site will be live again soon! An influx of applications from ambitious women made it crash)
Geeta helps women over 35 step into their success by tapping into their most powerful selves. She helps them understand why they are stuck and how to get into their flow.